Away Team Space Mission Suggestions

If you have any feedback, we'd love to hear from you!
Dev Team

Away Team Space Mission Suggestions

Postby MaxShields » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:22 pm

Recently recovered ancient data crystals from the wreck of the SSV Boundless Gulf are suspected of containing a wealth of historical ground mission logs. Let's collaboratively decipher the cores and post the results here (i.e. let's collect cool ideas for away team missions here to help inspire the devs to develop awesome scenarios.)

1. Derelict: A vessel that had been expected to rendezvous with the station two weeks ago is found adrift in deep space between the astrobase and its point of origin. The crew must investigate and prepare to tow the ship back home. What they find aboard may startle them.

Image source: Arcas-Art on DeviantArt

Dev Team

Defiant Inspiration

Postby MaxShields » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:14 pm

I came across some interesting blueprints of the Defiant. They could help generate some ideas for base and ship layouts.

Crewman First Class

Re: Away Team Space Mission Suggestions

Postby DocKenobi » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:47 pm

It's amazing how the scale of the ships wasn't really pictured in the shows... Defiant is considered a small ship, an assault vessel and stills pretty damn big.

Dev Team

Postby MaxShields » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:49 pm

I had the same reaction. I remember seeing them cramped on the bridge and thinking that it was only a little larger than a shuttle.

Petty Officer

Postby PensiveElephant » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:01 pm

I recommend playing a rather old game Star Trek DS9: THe Fallen - they did a splendid job recreating locations from the show!

Return to Feedback/Suggestions