Updates and Kudos

If you have any feedback, we'd love to hear from you!
Crewman

Updates and Kudos

Postby devD1967 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:42 pm

I stumbled across this game completely by accident. I was looking for the old Commodore 64 game I had that was a space station manager as well. I love the ideas that the team has already put in and the response to community feedback.
I have to mention another game that I stumbled across by accident as well, "Space Engineers". The developers, Keen Software, do much of what you are doing for the community. If you are to a point you could show things, like your weekly updates, in a video on U Tube, that would help get your game noticed more. Also I do not know if you are going to or wish to be hosted by Steam, but that may help a lot also, when your game gets to the point of getting greenlighted. I massively am asking the team to never give up. You have an amazing idea and I am sure others also want this game to remain progressing. Kudos to you again, with the way you even explain the insides like the AI with the community. I have never seen that level of bringing in the community to a development. Thumbs up to what you have done so far!

Chief

Re: Updates and Kudos

Postby MilitantLobster » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:28 pm

I believe we (the community, i'm not a dev) got the game greenlit on Steam already. Just waiting eagerly for a playable version :)

Return to Feedback/Suggestions