Gameplay Videos

A place to ask and talk about Astrobase Command.
Crewman

Gameplay Videos

Postby NasaNerd » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:52 am

You should start posting gameplay videos, or a alpha trailer, or something. This game sounds and looks amazing, but we aren't entirely sure what gameplay actually looks like. I understand that this is heavily in development, but is there anything that you can post, just so we can see what the game looks like so far?

Dev Team

Re: Gameplay Videos

Postby Daniel » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:36 pm

It's great to see enthusiasm like this. We're devving as fast as we can and we will of course show it off as soon as possible. It's just a matter of getting to a point where it makes sense for anyone else but us devs who in our heads can fill in the blanks.

If you just want to have a look at the visuals of the game the pictures on the front page are in-engine shots with in-game assets. So aside from iterating on things and of course abiding to the requirements of playability and such that is representative of the gameplay visuals sans UI.

Chief

Re: Gameplay Videos

Postby MilitantLobster » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:19 pm

Speaking of UI, I would love to see a screenshot or two with it included! I remember some old ones from before the site upgrade, but nothing recent other than the resource icons in a blog post a while back.

Return to Astrobase Command Game Discussion