Weekly Vlog

A place to ask and talk about Astrobase Command.
Dev Team

Re: Weekly Vlog

Postby Max Shields » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:49 pm

Keep the questions coming. Maybe you're just asking the ones that everyone else wants to know about, too. Better off asking away.

Contributor

Postby Ethan » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:13 am

Do you have a resource model in mind? Will we scavenge resources, trade, or receive an income from our home civilization? Will there be an economy where we produce goods as well?

Dev Team

Postby Max Shields » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:05 am

Hi everybody,

We've dug into some unused footage from a recent team meeting to give you an overview of how Astrobase Command will handle mining, harvesting, and resources. This addresses some of your questions, Ethan, but not all. The remainder will come in a later update.

You can find the video here: http://youtu.be/gz0hygYWDUY

Chief

Postby aunshi » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:25 pm

Can we still get those cyber cats? those were awesome

Chief

Postby MilitantLobster » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:59 am

And I believe there was some mention of armadillos... The armadillos are what initially attracted me.

Dev Team

Postby Max Shields » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:46 am

We were just talking pets today. We have definitely not forgotten about them, but we're not at the point we can start implementing them.

Interestingly, YouTube analytics show that there was significant interest in the last vlog update's Commander Kitteh. Informed by such profound insight, she may start playing a larger role on the team in the future.

Chief

Postby aunshi » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:31 am

Will there be coffee?

Will there be an age rating? (like, don't play this if your under 12 etc.) i'm kinda thinking this more in terms of any potential procreation stuff that might be in there.... but also blood and gore stuff too (children are so sensitive)

How much do you think you might be tackling big issues such as slavery, discrimination, poverty?

if people procreate, will one of the parents make child care leave from duties?

do you have any women working on your team? If not, why not?

Crewman

Postby jasonbrisbane » Wed May 07, 2014 12:54 am

Hello,

I just found Astrobase COmmand and am very interested in it.

I am primarily interested in creating a 3d space station environment (backgrounds of space is good too) for my Eclipse Phase rpg tabletop game.

Whilst the game play would keep me comnig back and playing, I am primarily interested in a environment creator/editor.

Is there a functional program that one can download ot be able to create these models/space stations as per the gallery/home page?

Thank you in advance.
Regards
Jason Brisbane

Previous

Return to Astrobase Command Game Discussion