Community Pet

Come help us get this game Kickstarted!
Crewman

Community Pet

Postby deadwolfstar » Wed May 24, 2017 7:54 am

Hello, my fellow kickstarter backers. I decided to get this ball rolling for our Lovely Dev Team. Since they should be focused upon more important things. So lets brainstorm. Throw up your ideas here for the community pet. In few months we shall put a list together. And a battle royal shall ensure a victor.

So far... we have

A floating Jelly fish. With the much wished for mood lighting. Random attacks and/or murders of crew members. And my personal addition of random parasitic infections to produce the oh so ever highly entertaining alien bursting from chest scene we are ever so fond of.

A freedom eagle. What is that you ask? Well 'merica was the muttered cry behind a louder shout of freedom.

And last but not least a robo aardvark. Yeah kinda speechless on that one. I personally don't trust a creature that doles out leprosy like hugs.

Crewman First Class

Re: Community Pet

Postby shireknight » Fri May 26, 2017 8:19 am

I've got to put forward the Alien Armadillo from the original Kickstarter campaign, not only would it be an awesome pet that would cheer everyone up on the station but also because of it's armored exterior it could also accompany it's owner on missions off-station adding to his/her offensive/defensive capability.

Return to Kickstarter Command Center